Join the two-day master class if you are looking at optimizing rehabilitation for patients in clinic and on the sports field.
This course will cover:
The importance of developing a philosophy for rehabilitation and enabling a clinician to know why they are doing what they are doing
• A corrective movement approach, which will introduce concepts of ‘movement preference’ and ‘single leg efficiency’
• The key physiological and psychological agents needed to inform a multimodal approach to any effective rehab model
• Rehabilitation to reconditioning looking at the energy systems needed to develop injury resilient and robust athletes
• Consider the principles of specificity and progressive overload
• Measuring success through profiling a patient and benchmark their improvements in relation to goals