- Slice bell peppers in half and remove seeds.
- Preheat oven to 400 Degree Celsius and line a baking sheet with parchment or foil.
- Add all ingredients for falafel filling to a food processor and blend until the consistency is mostly smooth.
- Arrange bell peppers on the baking sheet and spray lightly with olive oil.
- Spoon falafel mixture into bell peppers until full. Distribute evenly among the pepper halves.
- Bake for 50 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool. Drizzle sauce over top. If desired top with chopped tomatoes and red onion.
Shake coconut milk carton well. Then combine ingredients for sauce in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.